ALL VISITS TO OUR SANCTUARY ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
If you would like to meet one or more of the cats, please COMPLETE and submit an adoption application form first so that we can contact you and schedule a visit.
We cannot accommodate unscheduled walk-ins.
At The Little Cats' Rescue, all of our cats are tested for FIV/FeLV/HW, spayed/neutered, current on appropriate vaccines, given preventative parasite medication, and microchipped. We are in the process of updating our list of available cats. Please be patient - if you don't see the cat you are looking for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
Please read carefully and fill out the form at the bottom:
1. Our adoption application form must be completed. We do check veterinary references. This is intended to protect the health of adoption candidates and the pets that you may already have.
2. We require documentation that your landlord allows this pet in your home if you rent or lease.
3. Since this will be a family pet, adoption should be a family decision. Everyone who lives in the home will be asked to spend time with the cat. Any unease with this cat now will result in rejection sooner or later. We want to match your expectations and desires with the purrsonality of the cat. Just because you like the way a cat "looks" doesn't mean it has the purrsonality you desire! We will work with your family to ensure that the adoption is for life!
4. All of our cats are fully vetted. We require documentation that your current pets are spayed/neutered, current on their vaccines, and cats have passed an FIV/FeLV blood test, as have ours.
5. We will conduct a home visit, which is intended to evaluate safety conditions for our cats. We won't abandon you, should you have any difficulties acclimating your new kitty to your home.
Please ask all the questions you want to ensure that you and your family will be comfortable with this cat and its requirements.
We cannot place a monetary value on our cats - they are priceless. Our adoption fees partially cover costs involved in readying our rescues for their forever homes. We have no paid staff; all funds are used for the rescue and care of cats. We accept cash or a local check. We are not able to accept debit or credit cards.
The Little Cats’ Rescue is a 501(C)3 private non-profit organization whose existence relies solely on donations.
To be considered for adoption, please fill out this form COMPLETELY! Visits to the Sanctuary are by appointment after receipt of the application. Please give your vet permission to speak with us before your visit. Please note: an application does not guarantee an adoption, and we do not operate on a "first come - first served" basis. Adopting a pet is a life-long commitment and should be entered into thoughtfully. Our goal is to ensure a happy and healthy forever home for our rescued cats. We conduct a home check prior to adoption approval. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please text or e-mail. Please do not call.
All fields require an answer, please enter N/A if non-applicable to you.